There were record numbers of attendees at this year London Summit which was organised by the Finance Magnates team and held at Old Billingsgate in London. The popular event brought together leading brokers, IBs, crypto players and of course technology providers.
This year’s summit featured one of the most diverse agendas to date and attendees were presented with a wide choice of detailed panel discussions, seminars and workshops covering many major topics across both the retail and institutional space, as well as the cryptocurrency industry. Notable highlights included the following panels and signature discussions:
- Retail Brokers After ESMA: Is Global Expansion a Must?
- Blockchain, DLT, and the Future of the Behemoths of Finance
- CEO Roundtable: Where is the Alpha?
- The Crypto Survival Kit for Brokers
- Reviewing the FX Global Code of Conduct 18 Months On
- The Curious Case of ICO Regulation
- Opportunities in Crypto in 2019
- Regtech and Hot Deals in a Post-MiFID World
- Crypto Innovation Stage
Visitors also had the chance to make their voice heard, by voting to recognize the best in the industry in the London Summit 2018 Awards. The awards recognize a wide array of different performers, including the best providers in liquidity, execution, trading platform, marketing and performance, and other aspects of the trading industry eco-system.