- Talking trading over tea at the Royal Exchangee-Forex has tea with Richard Campbell, Global Head of Trading at Sharpe + Signa, a Delaware based absolute return manager.
- Industry Report
- Trading slowdown cant stop the electronification of FXPeter D’Amario reports that despite a modest slump in global foreign exchange trading activity last year, electronic FX trading systems attracted large numbers of new clients both in developed markets and in Asia, where market fragmentation and other factors had slowed the adoption of e-trading in prior years...more
- The e-Forex Debate
Will a new generation of trading venues bring more fairness and efficiency to FX?
With Roger Rutherford, Chief Operating Officer at ParFX, Harry Gozlan, Executive Chairman of SmartTrade Technologies, and Ty Danco, CEO of Buyside FX...more
- The e-Forex Interview
e-Forex talks with Jonathan Brewer, Head of e-FX Business Development at Sucden Financial
Jonathan, how long have you been working in the financial markets and what do you particularly enjoy about your day to day responsibilities as head of e-FX Business Development at Sucden Financial?"
- Inside the Latest Edition
- FX Webinar Series
- Increase client order flow with FX eCommerceTo listen to this Progress Software sponsored event please click here
- e-Forex Video TV
e-Forex interviews Robert Wade of Deutsche Bank at the ACI Congress
e-Forex Interviews David Woolcock at FXall
e-Forex interviews Luke Waddington of BNP Paribas at the ACi Congress in Budapest.
e-Forex speaks with Richard Brown, Global Business manager of Machine Readable News at Thomson Reuters
- Click here for more videos