Since 2000, when it was launched, e-Forex magazine has rapidly established itself as one of the worlds leading publications devoted to online and electronic trading of foreign exchange and OTC financial instruments. With the future of Foreign Exchange trading being shaped by higher numbers of participants and transactions based around increased flows of commercial capital rather than just speculative money there has never been a greater need for a high quality publication to assess the issues that will assist international banks, financial institutions, institutional investors and corporates to maintain their efficiency and competitiveness whilst taking advantage of new on-line trading technologies and systems.
e-Forex is read by both Buy-side and Sell-side alike and some of the main editorial topics include:
- Developing eFX capabilities as part of an overall e-commerce strategy.
- Portals: Global platforms and regional hub initiatives in the US, Europe and SE Asia.
- Proprietary trading platforms.
- Multi-product, multi-asset FX/OTC eTrading solutions.
- eTrading from the Corporate Treasury, Institutional Investor & Fund management perspective.
- Online and electronic brokerage including Hybrid broking.
- CLS and other Risk Management considerations.
- Integrating eFX solutions into existing legacy and other online trading systems.
- New electronic News, Research & Analytical solutions for the online environment.
- The benefits and disadvantages of Hosted FX trading platforms.
- Straight Through Processing (STP) throughout the whole trade lifecycle.
- B2B initiatives such as FX Prime Brokerage & White-Labelling.
- Online trading of Currency Derivatives and in particular currency Options.
- Emerging markets and new online Currency trading opportunities.
- Partnering with technology providers and the Application Service Provision (ASP) model.
- Regulatory issues impacting on electronic cross-border trade.
- Standards and their role in electronic Currency trading (TWIST, XML, FIX etc).
- Retail FX trading and the online environment.
- Legal considerations for both trade and intellectual property issues.
- Online Security and the benefits of Extranets versus public Internet.
- eTrading training methodologies.
- New technologies such as Microsoft .NET and WAP.
- Highlights from International eFX and online trading conferences and events.
- Case Studies from Corporate users, Inter-bank players and FX Brokers.
- Interviews with major online FX trading providers and users.